My DAW (Ableton) is not registering any MIDI input from my NuRAD (running 1.5b9)

Discussions specific to the NuRAD
wshNPC

My DAW (Ableton) is not registering any MIDI input from my NuRAD (running 1.5b9)

Post by wshNPC »

This started suddenly today. Powers on normally, I have tried two different USB cables and two different ports without success. Have also rebooted my computer and powered the NuRAD down as well.
windsynthhelp
Site Admin

Re: My DAW (Ableton) is not registering any MIDI input from my NuRAD (running 1.5b9)

Post by windsynthhelp »

If the cables you tried are know good and you tried on another computer or USB host without success, my next guess would be the internal USB cable in the NuRAD. You can verify this by opening up the top, disconnecting the internal USB from the Teensy board and connecting the USB cable directly to it. To open the top, press down on the plastic near the thumb screws to relieve tension when undoing them. Same when putting them back.
wshNPC

Re: My DAW (Ableton) is not registering any MIDI input from my NuRAD (running 1.5b9)

Post by wshNPC »

Working fine in my home studio. Must be a problem with the work computer. I will troubleshoot tomorrow but does not appear to be a hardware issue at this time
windsynthhelp
Site Admin

Post by windsynthhelp »

No worries! Glad you could eliminate the NuRAD as source of the problem.