send the vibrato through the bite sensor rather than the pitch bend pads by the thumb

Discussions specific to the NuRAD
wshNPC

send the vibrato through the bite sensor rather than the pitch bend pads by the thumb

Post by wshNPC »

Being a reed player I am trying to send the vibrato through the bite sensor rather than the pitch bend pads by the thumb. Can you advise me on how to do that?
windsynthhelp
Site Admin

Re: send the vibrato through the bite sensor rather than the pitch bend pads by the thumb

Post by windsynthhelp »

Though it's possible to do a pitch bend vibrato with the pitch bend pads, this indeed would be a rough way to execute vibrato (this would be a lot of thumb movement), ... are you not wanting to use the vibrato knob (the small screw with black header between the pitch bend pads?) ... my assumption is that your questions implies that you are aware of the vibrato knob (instead of using the pitch bend pads) ... and would like to achieve a vibrato effect with use of the bite?
wshNPC

Re: send the vibrato through the bite sensor rather than the pitch bend pads by the thumb

Post by wshNPC »

You are correct about vibrato. I didn’t however know the key between the PB pads is the lever.