I’m experiencing a yellow LED on

Discussions specific to the NuRAD
wshNPC

I’m experiencing a yellow LED on

Post by wshNPC »

I’m experiencing a yellow LED on and a friend asked Mark about it and he said it is the Poly setting and while turning off the Poly setting it is still on
windsynthhelp
Site Admin

Re: I’m experiencing a yellow LED on

Post by windsynthhelp »

With the Yellow LED, .. is it possible that you have enabled the Special Key? (you can find out by going into the MENU > EXTRAS > SPEC KEY ) .. is this set to ON or OFF?
wshNPC

Post by wshNPC »

I’m trying to find the Spec Key in the menu but have not found it. I’ve gone to menu, extras and then can’t find it. In the extra’s menu there is Legacy pb,legacyBr, Gate Hold, Dac out, Bat type, Fast Boot,Cv Tune, Cv Scale, Cv EC LFO,ML Power, and ML Chan. Am I in the wrong place?
windsynthhelp
Site Admin

Post by windsynthhelp »

I think you are looking in the right place and am thinking they may have moved the special key setting (or something) ... I will get back with you on this, ... In the meantime, one more question for clarity, ... is the yellow light blinking?
windsynthhelp
Site Admin

Post by windsynthhelp »

I'm pretty certain this is the threshold setting for the Extra controller. Go into MENU > ADJUST then scroll down to EXTRA CONTROLLER click enter, it will allow you to adjust the threshold. You will see a tiny pixel. Adjust the threshold line so that it is to the right of the pixel (to your liking) this adjusts the threshold at which the extra controller (metal lip touch sensor) initiates. You will want to adjust this to you where you like it.
wshNPC

Post by wshNPC »

Yes that worked. Thank you.